Thursday, September 8, 2011

It is a lovely morning here in Pleasant Hill, Iowa.  The sunshine smiling over the land with all of the fields of corn and soybeans smiling heavenward.  The temperatures are so pleasant this week, my heart wants to sing thanksgiving for these gentle days.  I've been busy this a.m. with paperwork duties, but not too busy to walk outside for my early morning walk to enjoy God's blessings visible in nature.  I hope my blogging friends are also enjoying their day.  I will be shipping the "Quilt of Hearts" to Boston today.  I hope to finish two stories for my grand-daughter that I'm making in the Power Point software with photos of Grandma and Grand Gus visiting the Iowa State Fair.  I hope she enjoys the books!  It is fun to make Power-point books and put the pages in sheet-protectors and into a vinyl binder with the clear plastic sleeve on the front to place the book cover.  It is my way of bridging the miles between Iowa and Boston.  I want my little sweetie to KNOW her grandma!!  Hope you, my blog friends, have a lovely day!  Meanwhile, I'm reassuring my sewing machine that I will return to her very soon this afternoon! ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment