Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Just registered for the American Quilter's Society Show in Des Moines, Iowa !!  I've signed up for "Thread Art Extreme" and two lectures on color theory!  I'm very excited to attend the show which takes place September 28 through October 1st.  Last year, AQS was so kind to provide interpreters for me to attend classes.  Love being a member of AQS!!  Unfortunetely, my attempts to attend the "Machine Quilter's Expo-West" in Portland, Oregon fell though.  They are not able to provide me with interpreters.  : (     Maybe when I win a lottery ; ) , I can afford to hire a local Iowa or Michigan interpreter and provide their travel and accommodations !!  : )   Meanwhile, I'm very grateful to AQS : )    

Back to work on "Ferns, Feathers, and Cobblestones" today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment